phpMemcachedAdmin is a web interface that allows you to monitor your memcached servers with a top-like live stats for easy debugging.
You can use this program to see real-time stats for get, set, delete, increment, decrement, evictions, reclaimed, cas command, as well as server stats like network, items, server version and all that with nice googlecharts.
Here is the feature list:
- Stats for each or all memcached servers, items, evicted, reclaimed …
- Stats for every command : set, get, delete, incr, decr, cas …
- Slabs stats (Memory, pages, memory wasted, items)
- Items stats (View items in slabs, then data for each key)
- Network stats (Traffic, bandwidth)
- Execute commands : get, set, delete, flush_all on servers to administrate or debug it
- Get data with key on servers
- Delete keys on servers
- Flush servers
- Execute telnet command directly from phpMemcachedAdmin
- Search for specific pattern into all keys
- Top-like real time stats with configurable alerts
- Edit configuration directly from web page
- phpMemcachedAdmin can use socket communication, PECL Memcache or Memcached API
- Organize your servers into cluster
Download the code from GoogleCode, extract it and configure your servers via the Web Insterface
wget http://phpmemcacheadmin.googlecode.com/files/phpMemcachedAdmin-1.2.2-r262.tar.gz tar -xvzf phpMemcachedAdmin-1.2.2-r262.tar.gz chmod +r * chmod 0777 Config/Memcache.php
Few screenshots of the web interface.
Live Stats View
You can find the latest code on GoogleCode