iPECS-MG Training – System Configuration
Power Point presentation for System Configuration of LG-Ericsson iPECS-MG. This is Part 1 from iPECS-MG Training Materials.
iPECS-MG System Configuration — Presentation Transcript
- System Configuration Business Enabled Communications
- Contents• iPECS-MG System Capacity• Board Configuration• Logical Slot Assignment• IP Phone Registration• SIP Phone Registration• MPB Software Upgrade• Device Software Upgrade• VM Prompt Upgrade• VM System Greeting
- iPECS-MG System Capacity Items iPECS-MG 100 iPECS-MG 300 KSU No. 2 3 Slot No. per KSU 6 6 414 Total Port (Station + CO line) (if IP Phone/DECT not included) 200 * Time Slot No : 138 (/KSU) 564 (CO 240 + STA 324) (if IP Phone/DECT included) Number of Station Port 120 324 Number of Station Number 180(STA 120 + DN 60) 648(Ext 324 + DN 324) Number of CO Line 80 240 CO Group No. 24 72 Extension : 8 Digits Extension : 8 Digits Numbering Plan Feature Code: 8 Digits Feature Code: 8 Digits Number of SMDR Records 5000 5000 Station Group 20 (50 member/Group) 50 (50 member/Group) Pickup Group 20 (100 member/Group) 50 (100 member/Group) Digit Restriction COS: 16 COS: 16 (Toll Table) Allow/Deny Entry per COS: 100 Allow/Deny Entry per COS: 100 Digit Conversion Table No: 9 (300 entry per 1 Table) Table No: 9 (300 entry per 1 Table) (Applied for DID Conversion Table) Number of Digit: 16 Number of Digit: 16
- Board Configuration Slot Configuration iPECS-Gateway DTIM/SLTM 13 18 Internet 7 12 1 SIP Phone 6 IP Phone Standard LGN proprietary SIP client iPECS-MG 100 iPECS-MG 300 To be installed Board Remark Slot No. Slot No. 0 0 AAFU or VOIU 4 Channel 1 1 DSIU only 6 DKT + 6 SLT 2-6 2-6 Universal Slot 7 – 12 7 – 12 Universal Slot 13 – 18 Universal Slot 13 – 27 19 – 56 Virtual Slot for DTIM or SLTM 88 88 Virtual Slot for SIP Phone 99 99 Virtual Slot for IP Phone
- Board Configuration Auto Configuration If the 1st switch of the DIP on the MPB100/300 is OFF position, boards on internal slot are configured automatically when system is power up. Then the 1st switch DIP should be set to ON position to protect database. In database protecting, the board can be added or removed in Slot Assignment PGM 101. DIP Switch Usage Remark 1 Initialize System with default Set to OFF Set the system nation in PGM 101 Reset system (Database is initialize and Boards are configured. Set to ON to protect database 2 Lithium Battery Back up ON/OFF Set to ON for Battery Back up for Memory and RTC
- Board Configuration Board Configuration Check User can check board configuration through RS232, telnet or Web-Admin. 1) RS232 – Connect Serial Cable between PC and Com Port on MPB. – Set Baud Rate 115200. – Enter maintenance Mode – bs or bc 2) Telnet – Connect with IP-Addr & 5003 port (Default System IP = 10.10.10.1 It can be assigned in PGM 108) – Enter maintenance password (Can be assigned in PGM 226/Btn 3)
- Board Configuration Board Configuration Check 3) Web-Admin
- Board Configuration Internal Board Configuration Installed Configuration is displayed.
- Board Configuration IPECS-MG Gateway Configuration Add MAC Address to DTIM/SLTM Registration Table (PGM 107), Then if GW tries to register. It is registered without system reset. IP Phone/SIP Phone Configuration
- Board Configuration Logical Assignment – Station/CO Line/VMIB The Station, CO line and VMIB’s logical order can be programmed by PGM 103. After changing, the system should be reset for re-configuration.
- IP Phone Registration IP Extension – IP Phone (System Programming) IP phones (LIP-8000/7000 series) can be registered in iPECS-MG, which can MG System be installed in the company LAN or outside. To be registered IP Phone Phontage number including Phontage) is programmable and the maximum LAN router simultaneous call depends on the VOIB/VOIU channels. 1) IPP should be configured in ‘STA Slot’ order in advance 2) IP Phone can be registered through MAC authentication or station LIP-8050V LIP-8012 LIP-8024D number authentication IP Phone Registration Table Logical Slot Assignment 2) 4) IPP Configuration for IP phone: 1) Assign max. IP Phone no. to be registered in PGM 104 2) Assign station order to IPP (slot 99) in PGM 103 3) Reset the system for configuration 4) Check station range for IP Phone in PGM 101 Registering the MAC address of IP phones (only for MAC auth) : 5) Input the MAC address of IP Phones in IP Phone Registration Table (PGM 106)
- IP Phone Registration IP Extension – IP Phone Configuration IP Phone should be programmed on the phone. 1)Install the IP Phone and Cabling 2)Setting the Mode as Remote (iPECS-MG only supports remote mode.) 3)Setting the IP address of system (MPB) 4)Setting the IP address of IP Phone : At home => DHCP mode , at company => Fixed or DHCP 5)Setting the INPUT DEVICE NUMBER(only for STA number auth) : this is the STA number of iPECS-MG system 6)Rebooting. IP Phone tries to connect to the system and connected. NO RESPONSE FROM MFIM[L] SET[*] – RETRY[#] 1 1) Power on the IP Phone. the following message will be displayed on LCD. Press”*” to enter the setup. If password requested, press “1 4 7 *” by default. MODE[R/L] 2 [REMOTE] – CHANGE[#] 2) The following message will be shown. Leave the MFIM IP ADDRESS(DOT:*) mode as “Remote” as default set. Move the menu 3 to the next by using Volume up/down button. 192.168.123.40 4-b To change (Toggle) the value press “#”. 4-a PHONE NET MASK(DOT:*) 3) Input the IP Address of system (MPB). 255.255.255.0 Press “Hold/Save” button to save. Press “Speaker DHCP ? ROUTER IP ADDRESS(DOT:*) [DISABLED] CHANGE[#} 4-a/b) Set DHCP enabled or input fixed IP address for 188.8.131.52 the IP phone. In general, DHCP mode at home PHONE IP ADDRESS(DOT:*) and Fixed IP mode at office. 184.108.40.206 5) Enter station number to be assigned if STA number registration. Station number allocated for IPP should INPUT DEVICE NUMBER be entered. 273 5 6) Upon completion, press “Hold/Save” then press “Speaker. It will be rebooting to get connected to REBOOTING… 6 the system. AFTER SETTING
- IP Phone Registration IP Phone Voice Connection MPB VOIB When IP phone talks to Digital Phone or accesses CO line, The voice is connected to the associate device through VOIB. VOIB Channel is allocated to IP Phone from his Zone’s VOIB Resource. router LAN The signaling between system and IP/SIP phone is communicated through MPB IP Address. But the RTP is communicated through VOIB. LIP-8050V RTP This rule is applied to SIP voice connection. Signaling IP Phone/SIP Phone’s Zone Zone Attribute
- SIP Phone Registration SIP Extension – SIP Phone (System Programming) MPB VOIB Standard SIP phones can be registered in iPECS-MG, which can be installed in MG System the company LAN or outside. To be registered SIP Phone is programmable Standard and the maximum simultaneous call depends on the VOIB/VOIU channels. LAN router SIP client 1) SIP should be configured in ‘STA Slot’ order in advance 2) SIP Phone can be registered through ID & Authentication ID & Password authentication Standard LGN LGN proprietary SIP client proprietary Logical Slot Assignment SIP Station Basic Registration Table 2) 4) SIP Configuration for IP phone: 1) Assign max. SIP Phone no to be registered in PGM 104. 2) Assign station order to IPP (slot 88) in PGM 103 3) 3) Reset the system for configuration Check station range for SIP Phone in PGM 101 after system booting 4) Input the ID/Auth/PSWD of SIP phones in SIP Station Basic Registration Table. (Web Admin, SIP STA Base Registration)
- SIP Phone Registration SIP Extension – SIP Phone Configuration SIP Phone should be programmed the followings for registration. 1) Proxy Address, Domain : MPB IP Address 2) Name (or User ID) : It is mandatory. 3) Authentication Name (or ID) 4) Authentication Password ** For configuration, refer to the SIP phone manual
- MPB Software Upgrade S/W Upgrade – Web-Admin System Software can be upgraded through Web-Admin 1) 1) Select [S/W Upgrade] 2) Click File Upload 3) Select ‘S/W File’ to upgrade 2) 3) 4) Click [Upload] 4) If file upload succeeds, a success page will be displayed. 5) Reset the system Then uploaded s/w is applied.
- MPB Software Upgrade S/W Upgrade – USB The Attendant can upgrade system through USB memory. Before upgrading, a user have to save system Rom file USB (GS55(56)MXXXX.rom) in USB memory To upgrade from Attendant; 1) Save system Rom file (GS55(56)MXXXX.rom) in USB memory 2) Insert the USB memory to the USB port in MPB board. 3) Press the [PGM] button and Dial ‘091’, the Attendant Station Program code. MOUNT USB MEMORY PLEASE WAIT… 5) Number of system Rom file in USB memory is displayed. ROM FILE NUM : TOTAL 2 PRESS 0-1 TO VIEW FILE 6) Dial Number of system Rom file to display system Rom file name. 0: GS56MA0Aa.rom PRESS HOLD TO UPGRADE 7) Press the [HOLD] button to upgrade system. 8) After some minutes, result of upgrade is displayed and Keyset goes to IDLE state. SOFTWARE UPGRADE USB UPGRADE SUCCESS 9) Restart the System.
- Device Software Upgrade Device Software Upgrade – Upgrade s/w for all ipp cards – IP phone software – iPECS Gateway software . Extension – SLIB . Lip Phone . DTIM/SLTM . CO – PRIB/BRIB/VOIB . Function cards – VMIB/AAIB 1) Select [S/W Upgrade] 1) 2) Click G/W Upgrade 3) Select ‘S/W’ to upgrade 6) 4) Click [Select] 2) 5) 5) Select ‘Board’ to upgrade 6) Click [Upgrade] Upgrade Process is displayed. If upload succeeds, a success page will be displayed. 5) The upgraded device is reset 3) automatically. Note: ROM file must be uploaded first 4) by using “File Upload” menu
- VM Prompt Upgrade Prompt Upgrade – VMIB/AAIB/AAFU- All Language Prompts are uploaded to MPB when MPB is produced from factory.- 1 VM board supports 3 Languages.- Language selection is programmable per station & CO line Base 1) 1) Select [S/W Upgrade] 2) Click VMIB Prompt Upgrade 7) 6) 3) Select ‘Prompt’ to upload 5) 4) Click [Select] 2) 5) Select ‘Board’ to upgrade & Prompt Index 6) Click [Upgrade] Upgrade Process is displayed. If upload succeeds, a success page will be displayed. 3) 4)
- System Greeting Upload/Download System Greeting Upload/Download – VM System Greeting can be recorded by [Sound Recorder] – Each S/G can be uploaded or downloaded – Recorded S/Gs can be downloaded as one merged file – One merged S/G file can be uploaded to another VMIB/AAIB/AAFU – AAFU : Up&Download through Web-Admin – VMIB/AAIB : Up&Download through board Web
- VM System Greeting Upload/Download System Greeting (Individual) – AAFU 1) Each S/G can be uploaded with wav file format 1) If a user want to upload to type #3 System greeting 25, 1. Select “Third” 2. Upload file name should be 25.wav or 3_25.wav 2) • Wave File Format : CCITT A-Law, 8000KHz, 8 bit, Mono) 2) Each S/G can be downloaded as wav file format If a user click 1.wav, file name is 1_1.wav. (1 means type #1)
- VM System Greeting Upload/Download System Greeting (All) – AAFU 1) ) S/Gs can be uploaded as one merged file 1) If a user want to upload to type #3 whole System greeting, 1. Select “Third” 2. Upload file name should be SGTYPE1.rom SGTYPE2.rom 2) SGTYPE3.rom 2) Recorded S/Gs can be downloaded as one merged file File name : SGTYPE1.rom, SGTYPE2.rom, SGTYPE3.rom example) 1.wav, 21.wav, 71.wav => SGTYPE1.rom
- VM System Greeting Upload/Download System Greeting – VMIB/AAIB- System Greeting of VMIB/AAIB is up&download through board Web.- VMIB/AAIB’s IP Address is assigned PGM 305 (Web-Admin)- System Greeting up&download procedure is same as AAFU