iPECS-MG Training – SIP Line Feature
Power Point presentation for SIP Line Feature of LG-Ericsson iPECS-MG. This is Part 6 from iPECS-MG Training Materials.
iPECS-MG SIP Line Feature — Presentation Transcript
- SIP Line FeaturesBusiness Enabled Communications
- Contents• SIP Extension• SIP CO Line
- SIP Line Overview – SIP Extension • SIP Terminal connectability • SIP virtual Slot(88) is needed. • There are some feature difference and restrictions with other general terminal device (IP-Phone, Digital-Phone, SLT). • RTP NAT traversal is supported. (VOIB is needed) – SIP CO Line • SIP CO Line supports – Soft Switch connectability – Nortel CS-1K, Broadworks, SER, Asterisk – SIP-Connect • All CO line features are supported.
- SIP Extension
- SIP Extension Features • Difference between IP-Terminal and SIP-Terminal – IPKTS Terminals (LIP-6000, LIP-7000, LIP-8000) • Use IPKTS protocol. • System can control everything (including LCD & LED) of terminal by IPKTS. • Easy to develop new features to terminal. (can be done by system software upgrade) – SIP Terminals (IP88xx, 3rd party) • Use SIP protocol. • SIP is a call setup protocol such as Q.931(ISDN), H.323 • Only call-setup is conducted by system. • Call-forward sync, Flex button control, BLF feature need additional proprietary SIP messages. (No standard) • Hard to develop new features to terminal. (It need modification of both system and terminal software)
- SIP Extension Features • Internal implementation mechanism for SIP Extension Feature – SIP is a general call-setup protocol. It is used both in CO and Extension connection. – SIP extension is processed by SIP extension call process. It means that if some feature is work with IP-phone, that doesn’t guarantee that feature is work with SIP-phone. – The main difference is the way how to use DN. – DN of General extension. • DN is seized to set up a call • Seized DN can’t be seized again until it is released. • Support one-active-channel for a single terminal. – DN of SIP extension. • Seized DN can be seized again even though it is occupied by extension. • Support muti-channels for a single terminal. – Used by setup second call for transfer, conference.
- SIP Extension Different Call Process – Comparison in CFW/DND 1. Set DND on 2. Make a call Normal Terminal DN Call Process 3. Process DND IP-Phone, DTEL, SLT 1. Set DND on Terminal (No status report) 2. Make a call SIP 3. Call (INVITE) DN Call Process 4. Receive 5. Process DND SIP Phone “603 Decline”
- SIP Extension Different Call Process – Normal Case(LIP phone or LG SIP Phone) : Call Waiting 1. In conversation of A and B Caller (A) Normal DN 2. C makes a call to A Normal Terminal (B) Call Process Caller (C) 3. process BUSY 4. request call-waiting 5. notify call-waiting
- SIP Extension Different Call Process – SIP Extension Case(standard SIP phone) : Call Waiting 1. In conversation Caller (A) of A and B SIP DN Call 2. C makes Process 3. Call (INVITE) SIP Phone (B) a call to A Caller (C) SIP Phone B S/W decide whether 4-1. Accept a call as a call-waiting (180 Ringing) or 4-2. Reject a call (486 Busy)
- SIP Extension Features • Not all feature is supported in SIP Extension. • LG-ERICSSON SIP phone supports more features than other SIP phone. – IPKTS Phone > LG-ERICSSON SIP Phone > Standard SIP Phone • Additional features for LG-ERICSSON SIP Phone. – CFW, DND Status Sync. – BLF, BLA(MADN) – Voice Mail Notification – CID Update for pickup, transfer – SMS Send/Recv • LOCK Key Policy – LG-ERICSSON SIP Phone(IP 88xx) , 3rd Party SIP Phone, Android or iPhone SIP Phone SIP Phone Key(Part08) – LIP-8002, WIT-400H, ACT-50 FREE – iPECS Communicator(for Android) iPECS Communicator Key(Part17)
- SIP CO Line
- SIP CO Call SIP Solution iPECS-MG 300/100 Router iPECS Router Office B Office A Internet SIP Phone ipLDK Router SIP Server Office C
- SIP CO Call SIP CO Call MPB IP : 192.168.10.1 SIP Server STA 1XXX IP : 184.108.40.206 • CO Line Attribute (PGM 160, 161) • SIP CO Basic Registration • SIP CO Additional Registration • SIP CO Codec • SIP CO User Id
- SIP CO Call Find My SIP User ID • if 3 User ID register to server • First find DN User ID • Second find CO Group User ID -The User ID of ‘Start Index’ used for authentication – Index 1~3 be registered to server
- SIP CO Call Find My SIP User ID – Each STA can select SIP account at PGM 131 – F10 SIP User ID Index. This ‘SIP User ID Index’ match index of ‘SIP CO User ID Table’. – STA SIP ID Index: 2, CO Group SIP ID Index: 1 Finding STA SIP ID, has index 2, then use this index for SIP account – STA SIP ID Index: not assign, CO Group SIP ID Index: 1 Finding STA SIP ID, fail and find CO Group SIP ID, has index 1, then use this index for account – STA SIP ID Index: 2, CO Group SIP ID Index: not assign Finding STA SIP ID, has index 2, then use this index for SIP account – STA SIP ID Index: not assign, CO Group SIP ID Index: not assign Finding STA SIP ID, fail and find CO group SIP ID, fail then not use SIP account STA SIP ID Index 2 – 2 – CO Group SIP ID Index 1 1 – – Selected SIP ID Index 2 1 2 –
- SIP CO Call Multi SIP User ID – If want to use many SIP accounts in one STA, add DN to STA and assign SIP account to each DN. – When make call, select DN and make call will support different SIP account in one STA. STA Number DN Number SIP User ID Index DN 1000 1 1000 DN 1400 4 DN 1401 5 DN 1001 2 1001 DN 1402 6 DN 1403 7 DN 1002 3 1002 DN 1404 8 DN 1405 9
- SIP CO Call How to use User ID table • From Number : User ID or CLI • Contact Number : User ID(Representative ID) or CLI • Firewall Routing : IP or Firewall IP Address • Contact INVITE message by Wireshark : editable Contact number
- SIP CO Call How to use User ID table – If not use ‘Contact’, all is same with previous methods of making CONTACT field. – If have some value(ex.35319022280), this value always used for CONTACT field not considering STA or CO Group selection. – This ‘Contact’ field used when making all SIP message(REGISTER, INVITE, 200, 180, 183, ACK.. etc). When make call, select DN and make call will support different SIP account in one STA. Contact Firewall Index Reg. User ID Auth. User ID Auth. User Pwd Reg. Usage Contact Numer Routing 1 4504500 NiceUserID1 NicePassword1 YES YES STA YES 35319022280 2 4504501 NiceUserID2 NicePassword2 YES YES UserID YES 35319022281 3 4504502 NiceUserID3 NicePassword3 YES YES STA YES 35319022282